You mean the World to Me
Friday, May 11, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)





Lord,

Your faithfulness is all I see,
Your grace is all I around me,
Your mercy is all upon me,
Your peace surpasses all understandings,


Your love is all I feel,
Your guide is all I rely on,
Your forgiveness is all I need,
Your presence is all Around me :)

Indeed, it is by God's grace that we are living in this beautiful planet today.

Somehow, I sense that being on earth today,

view earthly things

more importantly than their relationship with God.

Many can preach of the goodness of God,
Many can preach the works of God,
How many actually appreciate it?

How many really spend time with Him ?

In time of need,
we run to God.
In time of enjoyment,

who do we run to ?

Knowing that He is all I need,
and that His love overflows,
And,


I live daily,
upon His mercy and grace alone.

Nothing can and should separate Us from
GOD.
It's about time we reflect,
and repent,
on our knees,
for we fail Him daily.

Thanking Him,
with worship and praise,
for all He has done.

Not by chance,
nor by coincidence,
that we met Him.

Let us not take for granted,

His love and grace,
But,
love him with all our heart,
might and strength!



Love,
Serene :)


Labels:


new past